Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I've been struggling to get a consistent amount of exercise done each day, but nevertheless there do seem to be some signs that my rather poor fitness levels might be starting to improve a bit.

Knowing that walking is supposed to be one of the best and easiest forms of exercise for all-round health, I've been trying to do a certain amount of exercise on my stepper machine each day, as well as a little Tai Chi and some very light use of dumbbells. Due to the weakness of things around my ankles, though, I find using the stepper tougher than actual walking and was interested to see this latest video from SciShow about the "how many steps a day" thing and exercise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyrCPi3cTjw

I found this heartening because it means I've been doing somewhat better than I'd thought, but also means I can shift focus away from the stepping and more onto other low/no impact exercsie that will get my heart rate up.