Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by greco View Post
AtLastHome, I agree with you about the importance of keeping the age boundaries with this thread and as I say that I feel a bit hypocritical because I'm not 60. I am coming up on 59 years soon very soon. So let me know if I'm over stepping the boundaries myself

I am in the process of "seeing" what I want to create in my life for this 6st decade of my life feeling grateful to be meeting it clear eyed healthy

At present I am not dating, nor wanting to feel I want to move into this decade alone not lonely love solitude that being said I have met a lovely lady but the time is not right yet for me

Am a deeply private person so I'll stop for now FemmeKat 1 welcome and the best to you and all who are seeking a special person in their lives.

Greco
Well heck- 59 is way close! I have more of a problem with a whole lot younger than that. Hummm... wonder if it would be OK to have a "pre-grace age period?"

I hear you about timing- really important. I would welcome someone in my life again, but am needing to get back on my feet physically and financially. Feel like I am far too stressed to be present for someone.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: