Old 02-23-2010, 10:43 AM   #69
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I am not sure what I think of the paranormal, but I know that when I lived in Murfreesboro TN, our house was built on an area which was a Civil War battlefield.

The lights cut themselves on and off, the TV changed channel on it's own....things moved on their own....and there was always a feeling of deep unease and sorrow over the entire area. I kind of liked to think of having ghosts, but a few of our guests were terrified.

Since we are all made up of energy, maybe what you are saying is exactly what happens, maybe intense energy does imprint on an area.

Very interesting reading!
Sounds to me that you lived in a haunted home.....this is Andrew's thread but great post Apocalipstic, thanks for sharing. You know Murfreesboro prolly has alot of sights such as the one you described, Tennessee and Kentucky are full of em,lol
Do you recall ever hearing about
< don't say her name out loud ,please > the bell witch ?
As a young child i grew up fearing her name,lol

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post: