View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #2
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Bets? No ... only because it's Mueller against Trump and all Trump's appointed cronies and all the dinosaurs controlling Congress. The other reason I'd not hazard to bet on Mueller... is that so much crazy shit has come out about Trump himself ... his businesses ... his kids ... his past... his present... his f'ing everything ... and yet none of it has proven to be enough for Congress and/or his base to finally say enough! Even so... despite all of that ... I am still rooting for Mueller!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
Call me a slaphappy optimist, but if Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller was able to take down John Gotti and his team of full horsepower Mafia attorneys, I doubt that Dumb Donald and his lead attorney Fruity Rudy will be any match at all for Mueller's surgical strategic planning.
When I saw Mueller has assigned some of the cases to the NY Southern District and other jurisdictions where Trump's pardons are useless, I knew he had neutralized Trump's pardoning powers, thereby destroying his only bargaining chips.
Also, I know Trump's base has threatened riots if Trump gets busted...but have you seen those guys? I'm never intimidated by men whose bra cup sizes are bigger than mine. Those beer guts also make their arms shorter--like an army of T Rexes.
When 70 out of 100 Americans want to see Trump face justice, the 30% left over won't like the odds of winning any riots. Like with Nixon, his base just STFU and pretended not to notice Nixon being run out of town on a rail. Bullies are just cowards with louder voices and their moms' tiki torches. Once their grand poohbah gets taken down, their big talk and threats of violence will fizzle out faster than Trump's hair color in prison.
Your thoughts?
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: