View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:41 AM   #14
Petal Soft

[QUOTE=bonne-maman;1451]Ok, really, I was walking through Macy's and I saw something that stopped me in my tracks and I had to think of a way to fit it into a thread. Below is a link to the absolutely cutest line of products in the entire universe. I, bonne, am not that fancy a femme, and cutesy is really not my thing. But I WANT THIS SHIT. I WANT IT BAD. So, I thought other femmes might want it too. Especially DOG LOVER femmes. Also, its the kind of gift a butch could buy without any chance of going wrong! You'll see. Maybe I should put this over in the butch thread. But I am sure they'll find, or be directed, their way to this stuff if someone is interested.

FYI, keep trying the "handbag" link when you get there, it seems to work a little oddly.

http://www.fuzzynation.com[/QUOTE

Thanks for this!! I love them!! Not sure a woman of my age should be seen carrying one though, my daughter would love them, will show her when shes home!!

Question:In England we say handbag and you keep you money in a purse.....if you say purse what do you keep your money in then, my butch says a wallet but here a wallets for guys...?????

~~~Petal~~~