Old 12-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #27
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I wasn't sure i wanted to read this thread from the title because I'm having enough holiday blues without becoming any sadder over others posts. It was actually nice to read some of these posts, so I'd like to thank the OP for starting this.

This is a very hard year for me. Seems like if it could fall apart, it is or has. I'm home alone for this holiday and really have no friends in this state I now call home. Mindy went back to Michigan to live and R after dropping her off, is in Illinois. I've never had to be alone for any holiday before this. It's just me and 14 cats. Yes, someone had to stay and take care of them. Boarding all of them at the vet would be way to costly. I find myself pretty darn depressed this season. Part of my family is in Illinois and the other part is in Vegas. My friends are all in other states. I long for a weekend getaway, but it's no fun when you have to go alone. I'm not as outgoing as some may think I am. It's much easier to be social online than in person. Seems the older I get, the harder it gets. I don't do the reach out and call someone because my hearing is going and I don't always feel comfy on a phone anymore. Especially when I have to ask someone to repeat themselves more than once if I don't catch the words they speak.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: