Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme,

You are right about broken bones. Yep, CSI follower here too. Let me ask this...how does a guy say those words without looking like an idiot? I had someone tell me that before. That I had to get up, get dressed, and get going each and every day. Well, I do. I have my furkids to take care of, plus my outdoor animals. In addition to my obligations to my Parish. It was as if my life really did not matter, and I had no place. I was beyond astonished. And the woman who told me this is quite popular. That is what made it even more surprising to me.

Arwen,

I was in the grocery store the other day with Rosie. I sat on the bench in the front of the store. I sat next to a man who was out of place. His wife was shopping. He was severely depressed because his daughter came out as a lesbian, and his wife was thrilled with the news, and he was devistated. His wife was a therapist, and he was a stockbroker. He said that he wanted to walk his little girl down the aisle. I told him he could, but he looked at me like I had 3 heads. I think how you take in each major event in life affects your soul. You can forgive, and move on, but you just never forget it. Like when my father beat me. I will never forget that.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: