Old 12-24-2009, 06:38 AM   #34
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
So true! Those who truly are your friends will always respond even if it is with "I can't right now but I hear you and I am thinking of you."

I got hit with a really bad "bluesy" feeling tonight. Was in the grocery store getting stuff to make to take to a friend's for Christmas dinner and heard "I'll Be Home For Christmas" and realized I won't.

I nearly cried in the darn store for pete's sake. It's just that I want to be with my family right now. I want to watch my niece open up her presents. I want to hear my sisters in the kitchen laughing. I want to see their husbands watching the games on TV.

I miss that fiercely right now.

I'll be fine. I have plans that day. I won't be alone but even if I were, it would be okay. I kinda like my own company.

And I have crazy gifts to unwrap including one from some Apple state!

Happy Holidays Bella!!! I was hoping that you would make it home for a day or too!! Look forward to seeing you!

Insert <BIG HUG> here!!!! LoL