Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? gah! That's some really bad hair...

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? working

3. What's a word that you say a lot? *fuck*

4. What is your current desktop picture? abstract cityscape with lots of buildings and birds

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? I don't even remember. It may have happened once when I was 16.

6. Which disney character do you like best? um...lemme think...I'm not a big fan of that kinda thing so I'm not really sure.

7. Can you roll your tongue? not really, I lack coordination

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? steak

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? I'm digging Adele's "Rolling in The Deep"

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I'm a twirly girl

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? shot of Cuervo, no salt/no lime

12. Any tattoos or piercings? both, 8/10

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? nope, never been my thing

14. What would you change about yourself? physically: be more healthy, personality/etc: be more confident

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? male privilege

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? nope

17. What would you say about your last ex? interesting individual

18. Biggest turn off? domineering/too cocky attitude

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? hehehehe...wouldn't you like to know...ok, seriously though, I haven't done it for profit (yet) so that's a good thing right?

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Hmm...I try not to do bad things to people on purpose (anymore), so I can't really think of anything. Maybe broke a heart or two.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: