View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 06:22 PM   #12
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Oh God, my hair. The humidity must be a kajillion percent.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Posting on BFP and plotting...

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Er, how about a phrase. "For the love of Pete."

4. What is your current desktop picture? It's a random slide show of favorite pics from around the web. Most of them from Cute Overload and the Zooborns and such.

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? I haven't yet.

6. Which disney character do you like best? Eeyore, but I like Tow Mater too.

7. Can you roll your tounge? yes

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? avocadoes or ice cream. I can't decide.

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Stupid Girls, Pink. Subject to change without notice.

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Not a big drinker here... I guess red wine.

12. Any tattoos or piercings? No tatts, just mehndi work and peirced ears.

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? nope, and I won't

14. What would you change about yourself? I would be less of a tight ass and more relaxed.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Um. Maybe getting paid more for bring a penis to work without having to be a non fluffy girl.

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? NEVER

17. What would you say about your last ex? "May God love and keep the Czar, far away from us..."

18. Biggest turn off? Racism and willful ignorance.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? um no. Just no.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Let one of my brother's make a fool out of himself over a girl. I went to school with her, I knew she was Bad Newz with a capital EW but he didn't want to listen to me when I tried to tell him. So I was all "well, if you don't want to talk to me about her, then don't, but don't get mad if it doesn't work out." I'd like to think I made it up to him when I posted bail for him and paid for his lawyer but still..... (and yes, I left her sorry butt in jail.)
swan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swan For This Useful Post: