moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I look tired.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? snoozing

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Dude!

4. What is your current desktop picture? At home, Hello Kitty striking a pose; at work, an abstract field of flowers

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? Never been full-on drunk.

6. Which disney character do you like best? Not a true Disney character, but Winnie the Pooh.

7. Can you roll your tounge? No.

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? At this point in time, string cheese. Ask me in a month or so and it will be different.

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Too many.

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? None.

12. Any tattoos or piercings? Pierced ears.

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Never have, never will.

14. What would you change about yourself? Be more self-confident.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Privilege and the lack of societal norms around eyebrow grooming (I have great brows, but they are a pain in my ass)

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Never have, never will.

17. What would you say about your last ex? I hope she is happy and doing well.

18. Biggest turn off? Bad shoes.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? No.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? I shut people out quickly if I feel like I have been really wronged as a mode of self-preservation and it's not a very nice thing to do sometimes.