How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default 20

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I am almost out of mouthwash.
2. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping soundly

3. What's a word that you say a lot? I only get one word? OKAY

4. What is your current desktop picture? It came with the computer.

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 14

6. Which disney character do you like best? Is piglett a Disney character? Piglett from Winney the Pooh.

7. Can you roll your tounge? several ways

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Steamed clams

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? She's my kind of crazy.

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? neither hahahah I shovel it . ha

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Beer, Shiner Bock, or dark lager like New Castle

12. Any tattoos or piercings? 1 tattoo
13. Do you do any kind of drugs? no and never have never will

14. What would you change about yourself? Be married to the woman I can't live without.
15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? They can take their shirt off and run, or ride a motorcycle, play basketball or cut the grass. I would love that.

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Never have yet but never say never.

17. What would you say about your last ex? I don't kiss and tell

18.Biggest turn off? smoker

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? See question 17

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Breaking up with someone because I knew I didn't love them but they loved me.