Old 07-29-2011, 08:43 PM   #17
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, captain? :P
Relationship Status:
Existant & no so complex anymore

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation
Default 20 random questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I was actually getting a tan! LOL

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Talking to a good friend

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Fuck?

4. What is your current desktop picture? My guys cat.

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? Drunk drunk? Like 18 (oh Quebec!)

6. Which disney character do you like best? A lot . I like Dory, and Jack and sally

7. Can you roll your tounge? Only partially but I have to fight for it.

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Pizza? Maybe?

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? All down the highway

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl definately

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Jack D with 1 ice cube

12. Any tattoos or piercings? 13 piercings and 13 or 14 tattoos, I've lost count.

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Prescription meds, not by choice.

14. What would you change about yourself? I'm starting to love me for me.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Nothing really. We all have our own struggles.

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? NEVER

17. What would you say about your last ex? *Smiles* WELL now I can say that my most recent ex was one of the kindest people I have ever met, and will always hold a place in my heart.

18. Biggest turn off? Ignorance.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Ew. No.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Blamed them for pushing away from me when I probably put too much pressure on them to begin with.
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post: