View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #45
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
I'm not Andrew but thought i'd give you a quick example...being a gifted person means we are sensitive to a lot of energy's given off by another person , for instance i read cards and also considered an em path/sensitive with some clairvoyance as a side gift , <so to speak> i read your body for one and your energy for another, the cards tell me a lot as well. normally a reading takes a lot out of a person ie the reader. we FEEL you , whats inside of you the energy that has been invaded of yours by something negative or positive can be felt by some of us. Your eyes can also tell a story. the way you present yourself to me tells me many things.At times i can literally feel the pain that your soul has felt and generally if that occurs I'm pretty accurate on what caused the event. recently i've been shown the gift of reading past lives it's fairly new to me but I am open to anything the universe wants to show me and guide me in learning. Can i tell you if your gonna get a speeding ticket, probably...those little insights are easy. Can i tell you if your long passed uncle still keeps an eye on you, sometimes yes, they come to me , it's just a natural occurence for some. being open to it is the key. As children many of us < see > things we can't explain and as we get older we push those gifts to the recesses of our minds because , well if we speak of such things some won't believe us because they are afraid to admit another plane of existence or spirits or the like even exist...it's simply a gift that some of us choose to allow to develop with in us and at times share with others who may need a bit of direction and or hope in their lives.
I believe we are not alone and i know there is another side and energy from that other side can and does make contact with those that allow themselves to see and hear and feel and accept it.

Anyone can sit in front of you and spew a bunch of words that may one in a hundred sentences may come close to being true...but those who are gifted hit that target a bit more often.

just my two cents, hope i didn't steer to far from what you inquired about...
Dear Ladyflamezz
No I am not deterred from my quest. I have longed for answers and directions and lately hope, which has been drained from my soul. I have had several experiences in my life to know that there is another plane of existance and that the paranormal does exist. I believe that very strongly and have great respect for those that can be a part of both worlds such as yourself. I have just always "known" that there is good and bad and lost souls around us everyday. I just have been afraid to find someone who was honest, trustworthy and turely gifted to seek the guidance I need so desperatly to keep going on w this life. Thank you very much for your time and information and for your gift.
Princess