View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:37 AM   #50
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
I think they are around you but you have to be more observant, utilize other senses. It is most often when I am not asking for their presence, when I feel them the strongest. I get wafts of fragrances, or peripherial sitings. I also watch my animals, they can detect a lot. When I brought my cats ashes home and put her urn on a shelf, my dog sat and stared at it constantly--every now and then he would bark at it. Often I would wake from a deep sleep and go to the door to answer a beckoning meow yet I never found a cat. There are little things that happen everyday, I just observe them differently.
Thank you Kimbo! That broke my heart to hear about your dog and cat. Animals love as strongly as we do that is for sure. Unfortunately I dont have any babies of my own, so I am stuck with my sense, which arent getting any younger LOL. But I will try to hone them in. I suppose after 9 years I should just stop hoping my mom would have cared enoughto pop in once and awhile, but as I think abut it...maybe its better she doesnt LOL....I am sure I wouldnt be doing something right to meet her expectations of me LOL.!