Old 02-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #53
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
Thank you Kimbo! That broke my heart to hear about your dog and cat. Animals love as strongly as we do that is for sure. Unfortunately I dont have any babies of my own, so I am stuck with my sense, which arent getting any younger LOL. But I will try to hone them in. I suppose after 9 years I should just stop hoping my mom would have cared enoughto pop in once and awhile, but as I think abut it...maybe its better she doesnt LOL....I am sure I wouldnt be doing something right to meet her expectations of me LOL.!
Princess My mom has been gone for seven and it took till just recently to pick up on her fragrance and last night i happened to have had a dream about her being alive and then passing....we also had a compromised relationship < to the degree of love hate > One thing to remember time on the other side is very different then it is for us as physical beings on earth. 10 years is like 10 seconds there, at least that's my belief. So don't give up on that connection. When my mom passed her room was filled with a cloud of cool white mist. and when she is around i still can see the mist but not her formation.sometimes when we want something so bad it deters it from occuring. just relax and let it flow.

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post: