View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #54
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I believe there are spirits all around us and that people are much more sensitive to their presence than others. I used to think of them are "stuck" and they were supposed to "move on" but I'm not so sure of that now.

I grew up in a "haunted" house and as an adult have lived in at least two others. There is a definite presence in my office which not surprising because it is located in a building that was originally a hotel in the late 1800's. I've heard a lot of things a work and seen a couple of things from the corner of my eye. My personal favorite are the footsteps in the hall that accompany the shadow passing along the bottom of the door to my office or to the bathroom. Sometimes there's only one set but there can be several at once. It's pretty cool.

There's something here in my current apartment that drives my cat crazy. She walks around howling or sits and stares at the wall (or ceiling) meowing loudly to get my attention. Of course we are talking about a cat and this could just be a cat thing...but she didn't do this at my former residence. She's doing it right now as a matter of fact...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: