View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #56
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Lady,
I am glad you can relate to the issue around my mother. I suppose I have never expected her to really want to be around to make sure I am ok. She made it known on her death bed each of our places in her heart...and I dont think I made the top four and there are 4 of us. I suppose all I wanted to know was if she made it to a better place...after all she is my mother and despite years of abuse..I still love her....and just wanted her to be ok!!! I dont even know if she and my father have found eachother...or even if he wanted to spend eternity with her...she could be a very cruel person even to him. I would like to say I have given up hoping for their peace....but that wouldnt be true. Oh well....like I said...I dont expect them to hang around making sure I am ok....its just a warm and fuzzy thought....but thank you for your response....