imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

hey words! thought I'd pop by here.

I don't know very many resourses for outside london. there used to be club wotever in brighton but I think it may have closed down. but the website will have that info.

don't worry about butchfemme.co.uk. Most of the people I enjoy got kicked off of that site and they are very wierd about what you can and can't talk about. most of the people I've talked to on there are oop north. but that site is very wierd in terms of admin and banning every other person. Nothing missed, trust me.

actually I do know of another uk site... can't recall the address but my old landlord used to go there, I'll check with her.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote