View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

R.I.P. poor Miss. Pizzy Gizzy

When Momma sent me a text the other day that you had "Gone to run with Lucky, eat bunny poops and no more wearing pink ruffled diapers", my heart was broken. So was Momma's heart. You had a wonderful, very loved life with our family. Your life started with horrible abuse in the very far off land of Sicily Italy and ended being loved and cradled in Momma's arms and heart. I wish you could have known how much love, affection and tender moments you brought to my Mom.
Especially when she was suffering from chemo treatments and you would never leave her side.
We love you and will never forget you. You touched our lives in so many ways.
You were born with a disability that never got you down. You were my Mom's "cancer support dog".... you made her laugh on days she wouldn't pick up her head from despair and pain.
You and Lucky were such kind, gentle, beautiful souls.
You are both very cherished members of our family and my heart breaks for you.
You loved us, especially Momma, unconditionally.
You over came your fear of all humans to trust us.
I will miss your quirky ways with all my heart.
Lucky left a huge empty spot in our hearts over a year ago.... Momma always said you would die of grief when we lost Lucky. Now your loss has left an even bigger empty spot.
Now you both can go chase some bunnies and eat all the cheese you want!
LOVE you Miss. Pizzy!!

Poor Lucky Dog....

I wish I could have gave you a big bear hug before you left us.
You were my donut thief and cheese hog!
You were Momma's guardian angel and I will never forget how you laid your head in her lap the day we found she had cancer. You looked at her with such love and expression in your big brown eyes.
Not a day goes by that I don't miss you and your gentle "Big Bear" ways.
You came into our lives as an abused puppy and turned out to be the BEST companion and furry friend we could ever ask for.
You shared love and devotion with us.
I don't think I've ever grieved any pet or furry friend like I have you.
My Big Bear, I hope you are running in green fields without any pain and you get to steal donuts every morning!
Love you Buddy!!
I have an empty spot that will never be filled.
Thank you for blessing us with your love, devotion and more than 15 years of wonderful days with you and Pizzy.
If people say that animals can't and don't love....then they've never been blessed like our family was.
I will never forget you buddy!! Especially the day when you didn't respond when I called your name, but when I dropped something on the floor and yelled "OH Shit!", you trotted right over and looked at me as if to say "You called me?"
You made me laugh on that hard day and always cheered us up when you could sense that we were in pain.
I miss your hugs Big Bear!
R.I.P.
I didn't get to say good bye to either of you because I moved away....
I hope I encounter your kind souls again in this life....

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: