Old 08-14-2018, 05:48 AM   #3987
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love hearing about your gymscapades, nyc! I am super concerned about Taylor, though. Hopefully, she was lying when she said she fasted every day. That's ridiculous and would actually be detrimental and counterproductive to her health.

Her body is in starvation mode when it doesn't receive nutrients regularly throughout the day and when she does finally take in food, her body will squeeze every single calorie until it pops and then crave more. If she were to begin eating normally, her body would blow up like a sex doll, until it gets used to regular nutrition.

Today, I will complete some manual labor. Not sure how much. It depends on the weather and if it cooperates or if it continues to wash the Earth.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: