Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I agree with you 100% but I'm more offended at the grown ass man that worked for the school board saying that he's happy the young people that killed themselves did. The kid that made this game is 19 years old, he probably has never even been out of his home town and he's a nerd (I know my own kind) and is probably gay himself he just hasn't realized it yet.
I get it Son! He is probably completely unaware of the ramifications of his game. He is probably a latent homosexual (I love that term) and absolutely a nerd. Could in fact be any one of our children.

Still no excuse, and I would like to kick his ass.

YES - that educator was horrid in his words about our children. And he was taken care of. But what about the message he sent out prior? Same as the message this little twirp is sending out.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: