Old 05-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #2845
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I always get nervous when I come here and start reading some of the posts now. So many of my loved ones here and some family members are suffering from something or another and it saddens me. The fact that I care so much about others really hurts my heart. I can't help them in any other way, but to be there, either in person, on the phone, in a text message or an IM. My brother Peter has just been told his colon cancer is in Stage IV, a childhood BFF (Kat) needs a liver transplant, my stepmom has been in and out of the hospital with health problems due to her age and R is in remission, but struggles everyday as she has no idea why she feels so tired and weak all the time. The doc hasn't found anything in any tests she's taken lately.

I pray regularly for those mentioned above, but I also pray for my brudder Tommi and Peg, my sistahs SD and Miss E along with their families, for those that I read posts from and are looking for prayers to help their loved ones.

Sorry if I don't get here more often, but I think with all the sadness around me, some days I think my heart will explode before my head decides to stop it. Those that know me personally or have talked on the phone with me, know what kind of person I truly am and will understand why I only come here every now and then these days.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: