View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 06:28 AM   #44
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Do you like being flirted with? Of course. It lets Me know she is into Me.
How much? I like My women classy.
How forward? If she decides that she needs to lace everything sexually or come on strong to get and keep My attention, she is wrong. Sometimes it is all in what she doesn't say that keeps My attention.
Do you prefer someone to go all out in their own way or do you prefer a girl that just is completely casual? I want her to be her. I don't want to wonder on a second date where that woman went. There was a reason I asked her on a date and if she feels like she has to "up her game" to keep Me interested, that never lasts for too long and then it jig is up. It also depends on the date. I will admit a first date might be a 4 star restaurant so I expect her to know how to behave there. OR it might be a picnic on the beach looking for sea glass. Bottom line: she should just be her. I wouldn't have asked her out if she was someone else.
Do you like to be asked out? I am confident enough to be flattered.
Do you like your arm being touched and leaning in or do you prefer to do all the work? I don't want to do all the "work" ... she should let Me know she is glad to be with Me. That calls for interaction and engaging Me in conversation and by her actions.
Do you like her to be agreeable or do you like her playful and sassy? Can I choose both?
How would she behave on a date that would pop your clogs? All depends on if I want My clogs popped. LOL. I have no idea what that means so I will need clarification.