A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,788 Times in 1,441 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mindful thread Ms. K

Clinton never convinced me NAFTA would be of benefit for the American workers.

According to our government statistics, the last time our USA trade balance was a positive one was in 1975. That's a long damn time for negative numbers spun to look so positive. In March of '22 we exported over 240 billion of "stuff" but imported 351 billion dollars of mostly junk. The math is not kind is it?

In light of the poo-flinging chaos brought to us by the republican cult, wanted to share an interesting and hopeful news story out of Austria.

Austrian Heiress - She Gets It

An Heiress, set to inherit a fortune, has asked the people for help spending it. She's asking 50 people to help her spend $27m. It's her way of addressing wealth inequality.

She has sent invitations to 10,000 randomly selected people in Austria, asking them to complete a survey. Out of those who complete it, she will narrow the pile down to 50 people of different backgrounds that she feels represent the Austrian population.

They will become Guter Rat – which translates to Good Council – and will help her develop ideas for how to distribute $25 million euros – more than $27 million U.S. dollars.

In her mission statement, Engelhorn says her wealth was accumulated before she was even born. "It was accumulated because other people did the work, but my family was able to inherit the ownership of an enterprise and thus all claims to the fruits of its labour," she writes on the project's website. "

In her mission statement, Engelhorn says her wealth was accumulated before she was even born. "It was accumulated because other people did the work, but my family was able to inherit the ownership of an enterprise and thus all claims to the fruits of its labour," she writes on the project's website.

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/n...CNM-00-10abd1h

Dear females,

We can not wait for the Y chromosome to get their shit together and do the right thing when in power. We must take care of ourselves and each other.

Love,

A. Spectre.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: