View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #28
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Office Supplies...

So, I'm a new "office assistant" for someone in the home repair business. I was just cleaning off my desk and looking for scotch tape because he handed me a BUNCH of estimate papers all crumbled and torn.

I've worked in and LOVE construction trades... "High Power Priss with Power Tools"... and I cracked up when I reached for my office tape and all I could find was black electrical tape!! That is SOOOOO me!! Don't ask me for a nail file or pretty polish to touch up your nails at work (I go to Joanne in the next cubical if I break a nail!)... but I've got black electrical tape, zip ties of every size, and power tools!! LMAO!!

Time to make a trip to Staples for the see through kind of tape and paper clips... cause zip ties just won't do!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: