LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
The movie theater is expensive and I've stopped buying movies OnDemand at home. Cable TV is lame right now. Every movie channel is showing the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise... omg I've seen them a thousand times now. *laughs* We bought a new (to us/used) TV recently, but I haven't had time/energy to figure out how to hook up the DVD player (We are not electronically inclined in my home.). I'm at a loss for entertainment. Oh wait... I'll go finish one of those books I'm reading ... *laughs*
I say almost the same thing about Showtime. You can turn it on at any given point in the day and one of their stations WILL be playing a "Twilight" movie.