Old 01-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #1169
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I confess I went to Cleveland Clinic today

I confess my hiatal hernia surgery was not a success. I have to have it again. Over 1/4 of my stumach is back up into my esophagus again.

I confess that in addition to the hiatal hernia I have 2 additional hernias. One where my gall bladder use to be, and one right below my sternum, both larger than a fifty cent piece., Both need to be repaired.

I confess I am on vicodine to conteract the spasms from the procedures they did on me today

I confess I am not looking forward to 6 weeks of liquid diet. But I am looking forward to losing another 40 lbs.

I confess I cried in the room after he left because I knew this meant I will have NO garden at all this year.

I am so sorry to hear this, I was looking forward to seeing pictures of it this year, I wish the best for you, my aunt has one of those.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post: