View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #1180
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I Confess-

~ I am as silly as one gets

~ I may or may not have brought in a fart machine noisemaker to a serious meeting.

~ So glad the meeting attendees have a great sense of humor

~ I love making people laugh when the moment gets too tense

~F@!% is a totally appropriate word when one stubs their little toe!!!

~Stubbing your toe is AWFUL and the only thing that could make it WORSE is a PAPER CUT!!!

~ it doesnt matter what may be going on in my own life, when I make a difference in one of my students' lives it makes up for it!

~ there is only one thing that I think I am good at and I am always so grateful that I get to do it everyday.

~ My students love Glitter and I now agree that Glitter is the HERPES of the Arts and Crafts World!! IT NEVER GOES AWAY!!! I will be glittery at the BFP REUNION!!!!

~ I will be spacebound tomorrow

~ I am blessed to have so many things to look forward to.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote