Old 08-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #8
RavynTuqiri

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything but it...
Relationship Status:
Hide n go Seek

RavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm...tough question....with being lesbian, she finally came around...took a few years.

We do not get along well, and right now (the past two years now) haven't gotten along at all. She is judgmental and overly critical and has to have the last word in every conversation. She can never be wrong.

We did not have a relationship when I was growing up...she also was an alcoholic....but the experience made me who I am today and I understand why she is the way she is (she also had a difficult childhood) so I can forgive her.

After she came to terms with my being gay we had a period of about 5 years where we did actually get along (for the most part) so I am thankful for the times when we are able to get along. Oddly she can not be happy with both my sister and me at the same time. It is simply my turn in the dog house.

Ironically...she has accepted me being gay....she can't accept me being funny :P
RavynTuqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RavynTuqiri For This Useful Post: