Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
For me .... I am most comfortable in Wranglers or Cinch jeans and shirts. Boots are a must, and Cowboi hats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I'm a jeans and shirt person. I'll wear steel toe boots or sneakers. When the weather gets warmer, I like cargo shorts or jean shorts. I'll dress for any occasion when I have to.
Yup! I like Wranglers! And, I really want some western boots! Great for CW dancing and just like them.

LOL... I just got a Point Isabel/Mud Puppies T and it goes with my red tennies!

I have been doing a lot of putting vintage style stuff together from the Gentlemen's Emporium with formal wear. Got a kewl puff tie that really accents a lapel vest.

Looking for a belt to put an old buckle a friend gave me on. It is an Italian Family Mother's & Fathers buckle. She found it for me in a thrift shop and I was so jazzed to have it!! Hey, the more western attired butches could tell me where to go find a nice leather belt for it. Where I live, western attire stores are just not around, much!

Also, I like shpping vintage stores, but really have a problem with them if everything smells! Only have found one in SF that I will even try things on in.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: