Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I hate talking on the phone. Absolutely hate it. I wasnt always like this but its gotten to be this way over the past few years. Phone conversations, if necessary, are important to be fact based and short. (If its for social reasons, I can carry on a slightly longer conversation if I prepare for it ahead of time) Therefore I am lost when it comes to solving things over the phone that require me to deal with many steps and multiple people.

this Christmas I decided to indulge and signed up for the card exchange. I purchased some cards thru the mail.

First, they did not get my purchase request. It took a month for me to realize this and talk to someone.

then they processed the second request, which magically found the first request and I was billed twice.

I caught it online. I called them and alerted them so they stopped the shipment of the second (or first) order.

but they did not stop payment.

I called, emailed them, barraged their web page on a sometimes daily basis and yet, no change.

After christmas they contacted me and said they were sorry and yes, finally did correct the money situation. But that little bit of money meant that I did not buy groceries that week nor did I have gas in my car. During Christmas. they cant resolve THAT.

They sent me an email saying for my trouble they were giving me a $5 credit.

Very ladylike I told them that they have told me they feel their customer service and reputation is worth $5 to them....

I promptly got offered $10.

I will never deal with this company again. Never. I love their products and loved these cards but what they put me thru and how they chose to resolve it will never happen to me again with them.

I hope that was the best $10 they ever spent....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: