adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

On Sunday morning a guest checked out, but there was a maintenance issue with the room so it was held. It wasn't cleaned until this morning. The guest who checked out Sunday called this morning to say that he had lost money in the room and was on his way here. He told my assistant that the money was on the dresser. She went into the room and saw nothing. He then went into the room and couldn't find anything either. He left.
That means my maintenance guy was in the room Sunday, the guest was in the room Sunday, my assistant & the guest were in the room this morning - none of them found any money.
The housekeeper went into the room after all of this (& not knowing any of this had transpired) and pulled the sheets off the bed. Lo and behold, money goes flying. She picks up $400 and brings it immediately to the desk. My assistant calls the guest and tells him that $400 was found. He claims it was significantly more than that and he is on his way back to the hotel. In the meantime, the housekeeper comes down with another $1000 that was folded which she found on the floor.
The guest comes in and is handed an envelope with all his money, which clearly he didn't even realize was missing until this morning. He then spends 10 minutes in the lobby ranting about how the housekeeper should be fired because she was trying to keep $1000 since the last time he talked to my assistant there was only $400 .
I finally stop him by giving him the universal "talk to the hand." I remind him he did get all his money back and to "Have an excellent day, sir."
#Unfuckingbelievable
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post: