View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #36
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Me: Thank you for calling ___, may I please have the address or account number that I can help you with?

Caller: You called me, what can I help you with?

Me: Do you have an account with ____?

Caller: You people provide our electricity.

Me: Can I have the address where we provide electricity for you? That way I can look at the account, and provide you with the reason for our call today.

Caller: The address is _____39th avenue. Why are you people calling my phone number?

Me: May I have your name please?

Caller: Rebecca ______, you've called my number four times.

Me: Thank you Rebecca. I see we have an account at this address for Eric_____. Is he there, so that I can verify we are able to talk to you about his account?

Rebecca: No. I am his wife. You will talk to me about the account, Eric is working, and I handle all payments for our household.

Me: I apologize Rebecca, I'm not able to discuss the account without verifying with Eric that we are able to talk with you about it.

Rebecca: If you people want something from us, you're going to tell ME what it is you want.

Me: Rebecca, I realize the multiple calls may be frustrating, but unfortunately, Eric has not authorized you on the account, I am unable to discuss the account with you at this time.

Rebecca: If you people want something you will talk to me, or you'll get nothing.

Me: Rebecca, again, I apologize, I am unable to assist you with questions regarding Eric's account.

Rebecca: If you want a payment, you'll tell me about this F**king account! If you want something, you WILL talk to ME!

Me: Rebecca, I'm pretty certain that we have something that you want, and that you are aware requires a monthly payment. We are here until 7pm, if Eric would like to contact us, please make sure that when we speak to him he authorizes you for future calls, so that we can help you when you contact us while he is away.

Rebecca: You WILL talk to me! I am the one who takes care of the accounts.

Me: Rebecca, I'm sorry, but it seems that we are unable to assist you at this time. Have a pleasant weekend.

Rebecca: F*ck YOU B*tch!

Me: :click:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems this person may need some time in a dark corner without the benefit of the luxury referred to as "electricity"....I'm just sayin'

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: