View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:17 PM   #40
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Unbelievable

Hollylane: I would be happy to help you with a payment arrangement Debbie. When are you able to make an initial payment?

Debbie: I don't need a fucking arrangement. I am going to pay $100 once a month, like I have been doing for the past 3 months.

Hollylane: I wish I could say that $100 would be enough to stop the pending disconnection, but unfortunately, your usage has increased to $180 per month on average. Portions of your past due balance are now more than 90 days old, and $100 is not enough to reduce your balance, because your usage is higher than $100 per month. At this time, I'd be happy to help you with an arrangement to stop the pending disconnection, but we're going to need to catch the balance up by the next notice due date, because you're already on an 11 month payment plan.

Debbie: I'm paying $100, I don't give a fuck about how past due I am.

Hollylane: Debbie, I'd really like to help you with a payment arrangement today that will keep your service active. I can use the first payment of $100 to extend the due date with an additional payment of $500 by 08/14/12.

Debbie (yelling to husband in the background): Rich! Hurry up! The line for Space Mountain is moving!! Hurry! Hurry!

Hollylane: Debbie?

Debbie: I'm only paying $100 every month, and you better make those fucking automated machines stop calling my Iphone, you're wearing down my battery and I'm not answering them or listening to the messages you people are leaving. I'm on vacation!

Hollylane: Debbie, I'm unable to stop the calls, but you can stop them yourself by answering and interacting with the automated menu. I just want to make sure you are aware, that I can't guarantee that your electric service will remain on beyond the 16th without a payment larger than $100, unless we have arrangements for a second payment. Can I help you with arrangements for a second payment?

Debbie: Let me talk to your fucking manager, bitch. I already told you I'm not paying more than $100 a month.

Hollylane: I'd be happy to let you speak with my supervisor or lead Debbie. I'm sure they will be glad to help you with an arrangement for a second payment. Can I have you hold for just a moment while I locate one for you?

Debbie: Sure, put me on hold, I'm not paying more than $100. (calling out to Rich) "Fuck, I told you we had to hurry. Do you want to keep waiting in line or go get burgers?"

Hollylane: Debbie, thank you for holding. I have my supervisor Ben on the line, he'll assist you from here.

Ben: Thank you Hollylane. How can I help you today Debbie?

Debbie: I told that bitch more than once I am only paying $100 this month! That is what I pay every month.

Ben: Debbie, as of today, you're account is $400 past due, and portions of that are over 90 days in arrears. We're going to need the full $400 to avoid an interruption of service, no later than 07/16/12, with arrangements for the remaining $200 to be paid no later than 08/14/12.

Debbie: Can I talk to that girl again? She said I could pay $100 now to cancel you turning off my lights, and $500 on 08/14/12.

Ben: I'm her supervisor Debbie, you requested to speak with me. Based on your account status and payment history, we will need $400 to cancel the pending interruption, and an arrangement to pay the balance of $200 on 08/14/12.

Debbie: Fuck. You people are such bastards. (yelling) Rich! Give me the credit card. (mumbling) I guess we're not going to Universal Studios...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seriously am left speechless sometimes...Disneyland before your electric bill? She wasn't even hiding it...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: