How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobookitty View Post
Where do you get off suggesting everyone is not fully informed????
You quote me AND THEN post that is not poloyamory for YOU!!!

I DO NOT CHEAT... EVER ON ANY ONE!!!

I DO NOT LIE >>EVEN TO GET TO HOLD SOMEONES HAND!!!!

I take four to six months gettiing to know someone, before a sexual relationship is even possible

You have no right to accuse me of such a thing or use my post as an example of cheating.
Boobookitty, with all due respect, this line in your previous post is what I'm sure most people got snagged on: "...or the 'special friend' of a married woman or[who] is or isn't out... ". Being the "special friend" of a married woman who isn't out would mean to most people that you are having a sexual relationship with a woman who isn't out, which would mean it's a secret, which to most people does not fall under the definition of "polyamory" (to love more than one person in an open and honest way) and would constitute "cheating" in such a relationship, however, if we really want to nitpick, the thread is not called "polyamory", it's just "poly" which means "more than one". So, I can see where things went astray. I think the implication behind the responses to your post is that by you being the "special friend' of someone who is married and not out, that implies that that person's spouse is being kept in the dark about your relationship. Maybe that isn't what you meant, but that's how it came across.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post: