View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #39
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
We have three cats. Well, one is deceased for a number of years, but she's still so present in our hearts. Her name is Cloud. Cloud and her daughter Frou Frou came to me from a co-worker whose fiance was allergic. Cloud had been a homeless cat who got pregnant on the street quite young. She was tiny yet LOVED food. What a wonderful cat. She used to lick my eyelashes. Need I say more. Cloud's daughter Frou Frou misses her mother and is very attached to me (and of course the feeling is mutual). Her latest interest is watching bird videos on Youtube. Our third cat Phoebe was brought into the relationship by BB (a rescue cat). She has one of those great loud motor-like purrs and sleeps in my arms like a teddy bear. My cats never bore me. If I had my druthers, I'd play with them all day every day . Oh, and I recommend three tiered sturdy cat condos. Both our cats adore the condo we have.
Would you believe when I was a child I use to call my siamese cat Mr. Foo Foo?
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post: