Old 07-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #16
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

was this thread created just so ppl could say they had a crush or to actually SAY/TYPE it out for the whole world to see?

let me see if i can get something started---and let me add that i crush on personalities,posts, and SNs more than anything bc i dont know what a lot of ppl look like---so just a start

my girlfriend Jo of course--and if u ask her i do get a wild hair to crush her at times(its just my way of letting her know how much i love her )

Miss Diva--southern and charming!
Miss Duchess--i see her as statuesque and beautiful(altho ive never interacted with her)
Mr & Mrs Day--their groovy love
Blade--he types in orange and we've always meshed well
Nina--her curious relationship with Dave & Cody...and her rambling,random posts that i rarely understand,but always smile at.

Im engrossed in "Something To Talk About" so my mind isnt on this completely,but hopefully this gets something started and ill come back with more later
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: