Old 05-17-2011, 10:42 PM   #68
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

Normally I come home, immediately change my clothes go outside and play with my dogs for about 45 min. Today I drove 1 1/2 hours to pick my dad up from the hospital and bring him home, clean his house, go out and get his meds..help him and reassure him it was ok to lean on me for a change. He has been diagnosed with type2 luekemia. But before that I was so angry at work today because of a hopsice nurse for not doing her job. She is retiring in 3 months and has contracted the worse case of "short timers disease"!!!!. but as I tried to unwind on my way home from pops, I get a call telling me my resident passed away tonight without gettting her comfort meds I was fighting for today from that nurse!..they arrived 15 min after her death!..I am so angry and sad I want to punch something!.. but I just cried all the way home..knowing I did all I could do within my limits today..played with my dogs and now I need to just go to sleep!..

phew..wow that felt good to get out..thanks for listening!

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Last edited by Lillie; 05-17-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: spelling
Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote