View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #72
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

-- Walking, while thinking, walking until it hurts, or I'm tired...Without planning a destination , within reason, and returning when my mind is clear

-- Praying, talking with My Pantheon, ranting raving, respectfully of course{i don't need more problems y'know?}

-- Listening to Music...Loud..Loud...sometimes ground-trembling music, and dancing wildly until I collapse.

-- Long...Long-long-long-long hot Shower, it must be shower..not a bath, the water rushing down soothes within its hot wet embrace..Sometimes I don't notice the hot goes away, those are really bad days...

And finally

-- Make sure nobody is around, human or animal...And scream, shout, kick hit whatever is available, maybe break a few things that aren't exactly important but breakable.

Above all?...And this may sound selfish but, it's me...

I have to be left alone to do all this...The more I'm asked, or nagged, or pestered...The worse I feel, so I usually say "it's nothing I'll be fine" and walk away...
If I do see the other person is hurt because I supposedly push them away emotionally, when I'm calm and collected...I will sit with the person and explain and THEN we can talk about my bad day