Old 03-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #52
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have been in love twice before this current one...

When we met the first time I felt an instant attraction, we chatted a little socially but the timing was not appropriate and I remember thinking that hys energy was just amazing and calming, but I let it go instantly and went on with myself. We met again a couple of months later and felt acquainted enough to hug each other in 'hello'...the energy that passed between us in that instant was the most amazing sensation I have ever felt... the evening went on but once again not an appropriate time for flirting or showing of any kind of interest (it just wasn't the right place). Not long after that, I felt an urge to contact hym to express my gratitude for hys kindness towards me under some unusual circumstances and let it go. Surprisingly, hy responded back and we began e-mailing back and forth, etc.. met again in much better circumstances and have been seeing each other ever since.

I just knew from the first moment and it was further reinforced by the 'hug' and it has continued to grow since then. I am in love and believe this is the 'one' and am grateful that everything is 'mutual'... 'everything'.
I cherish each moment we have together as if it is our last. It is truly the most selfless love I have ever experienced in my life. I don't feel any negative feelings, I don't have any negative thoughts. I let go spiritually in every moment we share and the more I let go the closer we become. I don't know how to articulate the experience at all... it just 'is'
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post: