Old 01-13-2015, 09:24 AM   #1
ZoeyJayne

How Do You Identify?:
Desbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dez, me , it , her , who knows lol
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

ZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST Reputation
Talking I am getting married and I am clueless......HELP!!!

So after a year Alicia and I have decided that we want to get married... She proposed to me on thanksgiving day at her parents house and now my brain has been filled with lots of OMG's and how do you plan a wedding with no money... I have my friends telling me I need this and I need that and this and that... But here is the thing.. We are not doing a traditional wedding... We know that for the reception we are going to be doing a potluck... we have the hall picked out (I think)... we know our colors are going to be a limeish green and light blue.. we set the date of 9/24/16.. Alicia and I are not much of the dress wearing type, But I am also not the tux wearing type and neither is she... we are both neither butch nor fem we are just ourselves.. But I do want to wear a dress or maybe I dont know .. but i dont want a wedding dress... I want like something casual and simple... .... Let me stop ranting and being all scattered here ... I just have no clue how to plan a wedding and a few idea's could be helpful... Thanks in advanced