Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Yes!!! Haven't been a fan of Anne Rice, but someone recently gave me The Beauty Series, so it's in my stack to read! Thank You, Miss Precious Thang!
Miss DIVAlicious, you will LOVE the Beauty series by Anne Rice! Its a delectibly delicious series, especially for painslut such as yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics
Under the Dome by Stephen King was also good and the first of his books that I've liked in years. It's about a town in Maine that is suddenly cut off from the rest of the world by a mysterious, impenetrable dome. The ending was almost lame but somehow managed to work.
I know someone who is currently reading that same Stephen King book and says its good too, so I might borrow it at some point to read it Myself
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote