View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Hello! I do a weekly tarotscope on Twitter. I thought it might be fun to do that here as well. SO I'm copying the weekly Twitter tarotscopes here. If there seems to be interest, I'll do them on a weekly basis.

That means that these are very short. Hope you enjoy them!

I use the Gaian Tarot. A quick guide:
Ch=Child (Page)
Ex=Explorer (Knight)
Guard=Guardian (Queen)
Elder=Elder (King)

Air=Swords
Fire=Wands
Water=Cups
Earth=Pentacles

• Ari Awakening(20) What must U transcend this wk in order to rise up? Who must U pray to in order to be seen? Don't bury yrslf @ work.
  • Tau Canoe(5) Determination. Forward ho! Wisdom & Family support are on yr side. Listen to the messenger then move fast.
  • Gem 5Water Emptiness needs to be addressed. Temporary fillings are just that--temporary. What has to change for you to feel full?
  • Can GuardAir Tibetan bowls sing for a reason. What makes U sing? What makes U commune w/ Deity? Time out for bigger picture thoughts.
  • Leo 7Fire Steel has to be heated,hammered,cooled(repeat)to be forged. This is your wk to be hammered. Hang in there. U'll win.
  • Vir 7Earth Peaceful growth. Admire yr hard work. Continue planting. Yr world is growing because U are focused on the work it takes.
  • Lib 4Water Emotional depth is less scary if U take time to clear out the weeds left over. Stop drinking from a dirty well, okay?
  • Sco 5Air Someone thinks communication involves screaming. Does it? Can U take it down a notch? Is it worth fighting for/over? Really?
  • Sag ExFire Awesome wk for passion. Move w it not against it. Create energy where there is none. Dance in the flames & rejoice.
  • Cap 5Earth Downtime. Shelter yrslf. Hunker down this wk. May feel a disconnect from loved ones. Temporary. Take time to yrslf.
  • Aq 6Fire Dance for yrslf 1st. Close yr eyes & move. Let others drum. U need to dance. Offer yr movement up to the Gods & dance.
  • Pic ElderWater Pull for the far shore. Sunsets need to be watched to be enjoyed. Old emotional paths can be changed if you pull hard.
If you have questions, ask. I'll answer them if I can.

CAVEAT: Tarotscopes are meant to be entertaining and informative. They are not meant to be legal or medical advice.
I think this is cool. Will our credit card be charged? Heheh.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post: