Old 12-09-2015, 04:47 AM   #103
Poss

How Do You Identify?:
Gay, Lesbian, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Legally Married in 2018

Poss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb It’s amazing what can happen in a week ...

This little femme Possum here knows thy partner well. Of course, it helps when one consciously looks for and spots the little sign posts along the way. Knowing my darling butch for 30 years wouldn’t have anything to do with it …right! lol

Last Sunday morning after finishing our traditional cooked brekkie, we enjoyed a cuppa together and leisurely chatted about this and that …as we do. Suddenly Poss panics, there’s so much to do and how many more weekends are there left before chrissie? Darling butch with typical calm, cool and collectedness, says two. Poss is anything but cool, calm and collected saying loudly “ONLY 2?” I went into a tail spin about all the things I’ve got to get done in that time. I could see thy butch started looking out towards the distant paddocks …dreaming of a quick exit out of this situation. Out of the blue, I said …”and when are we going to Melbourne to buy our strap-on …like it is a few hours away.”

That got my darling’s attention, as she showed me her empty cup for a refill. We got into a conversation about them again, covering old ground. I could sense my partner was thinking something that she wasn’t saying. I went quiet and then hesitated a bit before I asked her if she would like me to use it on her. Sheepishly she nodded and said she would like me to. I smiled, nodded in return and looked deeply into her eyes as I said ok. I leaned over and gave her a soft loving kiss in support of her feelings and desires.

Basically my partner didn’t know how to approach this with me. For me, the sign post was this thread. I thank you Nat for starting it up and of course for you all contributing to it and assisting me to get where I am now. In the course of a week, I went from thinking no way would I do that, to I really would like to give this a go. I want to experience all manner of pleasures with my partner. We will look to buy 2, maybe even 3 different types of strap-on’s. Our minds are opening up to the many ways we can utilise them for sexual pleasure during love making.

I am so thankful my partner didn’t bring this up with me before I first had an opportunity to think it through myself. My partner instinctively knows how to give me my space and I know I do the same for her too. This thread was my starting point and I even joked with you all that I might even ask my partner if I could strap-on for her. My partner doesn’t call me her Possy-Pie for nothing.lol
Poss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Poss For This Useful Post: