Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Do you have winter there? Neil walker tweeted it was 72 degrees before one of the games and it was almost 100 here, yet we are the same latitude......September can have some cold nights, not that we've been in any play offs for 20 years, October can mirror April.....You know cold enough to snow! Please, lets not rush it, I'm not ready to put the kayaks away yet. I still say the Bo sox and the Giants in the World series.....Philly is starting to cool down some (but have you checked out Atlanta??? )
No... gotta keep the kayaks out! Oh, how I miss mine- I long to go in McCovey Cove in it!!

LOL, yes, we have winter here. And actually fairly cool summers- lots of fog where I live (near the Bay). It can get very cold in winter and it is very damp. Not a good thing for my old joints! It has snowed here, but that is very unusual.

Now, I grew up in my teen years in the Lake Tahoe area in the El Dorado mountain range. YES it snows there!!! really snows there! Actually, there are many snow areas in CA.

Atlanta is smacking the hell out of my guys. Hummm... Philly cooling down, eh?

I just don't really see SF back in the WS, no repeat. We are so beat-up right now and out of sync, I am just hoping for them to get back in 1st place. But the Dbacks have been playing very good ball. We have been chasing them for over a week now- we were in 1st most of the season!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote