TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I actually thought the 1st debate went pretty well. I'm glad there was no name calling, bashing or anything to do with email scandal. This debate seemed lively and interesting that at least 3 candidates, Sanders,Hillary, and O'Malley, were complimenting each other but also disagreeing on things in an ADULT manner.
I agree that Sanders could have spoken more to the issues he was asked on, and I'm hoping he will be more articulate next debate. Hillary knows how to debate, she's a lawyer, and very articulate. I just don't agree with Hillary on the issue of a no fly zone, and as O'malley stated, it puts the US in a situation that an incident could bring us into the war AGAIN over there. I don't want troops in the air or on the ground. I don't want our troops fighting a war that isn't OURS to fight. BUT, if things get so bad over there that Israel is needing our help and asked us to step in because they were being targeted, that's something different, they are OUR STRONGEST ALLY and always will be.
I didn't like it that Bernie didn't take a stand on the issue of When he would take us to war. I hope he will make his stand known at some point. I am a Bernie Supporter but If Hillary wins the Primary, I"m a democrat no matter what and I'll vote for her. She's my 2nd choice.

As far as Chaffee and Webb, I wasn't interested after they answered the first few questions which bored me with their answers and Chaffee was just uhm, out of it totally. I don't think either of them will be in the next debate either. I'd be surprised if they were.

So, what does anyone else think of the debate