View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:01 AM   #14
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default femme hands

I am always told about how incredibly soft my hands are. I guess I had not thought about how they would be a strong point or asset, but perhaps so. Thanks for the thread and all the comments.

One thing I remember and miss about my last relationship was how my partner, when we were driving anywhere (and back in the "honeymoon" phase when everything was romantic, yanno?), was how she would always want my hand to rest on her thigh while she was driving. Either that or she would want me to rub her temple, or cheek, or the back or her neck, while she was driving.

In the first post in this thread, Claybaby talked about "small" femme hands. I have to take exception to that. I am femme, I am a femme, but at a hair under 6' tall, I don't have small anything! My hands aren't dainty, they are large, capable, strong, SOFT, GENTLE, LOVING. My hands ARE femme hands! Even without long manicured painted nails.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: