theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Vacation!!!!!

.....which will consist of a looooooong road trip to see my mom in Illinois, then on to Texas to visit the dear wife's side of the family and to see Mom-in-Law and Stepdad-In-Law and the stepchildren.

It's been a long time since I've made a loooooooong road trip, but since I'm now retired, it's time to enjoy the time on the road with the lovely gal who shares my name. I have to admit....I love truck stop buffets. In the South, they have the BEST cooked veggies, potatoes and meat!!! I'm looking forward to good ol' fashioned Southern food, too.....like seasoned collard greens and cast iron skillet-baked corn bread!!

Meanwhile, my little gang of 5 's is going to be hating on dear wife and me for leaving them at the vet's for boarding. We're going to leave them in their frog house while they're boarded, then when we return, they are getting a new BIGGER frog house!! I have 5 of them now......two boys (Simon and Alvin), and three very sizeable girls (Dolly, Bella and Maddie), and they love each other's company. Simon and Alvin love to sing together in the evenings.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: