Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? I have a twin, a full, and a custom-size 1860s child's bed that looks full-sized but is a bit smaller. I sleep in whichever I want, but this month it's the last one.

2. Who do you share it with? Sometimes a cat or two. Most times just me.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? I honestly hate top sheets. They annoy me. Some of my favorite sheets have been the microfiber sheets from target, but I really don't care that much.

4. How often do you change your sheets? About every other week.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 3

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Goddess knows 2 smaller, one bigger

7. What position do you sleep in? Usually curled on side, but sometimes back or stomach

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 11 pm

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Hide from the world. Honestly I would do almost everything from my bed (am sitting on full-sized bed at moment) but I'm trying to behave better about eating in bed and doing crafts in bed.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes

11. What does it look like? Like a hand carved wood curlicue design with a heart at the top and spindles in the middle

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I want to make my twin bed into a tapestry-fort lit with white Christmas lights. I loved the bed from the movie Elizabeth which had translucent fabric curtains with eyes on them.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? In the full bed, the left, in my current bed, the right. Sometimes right in the middle or upside down, diagonal or sideways. Whose gonna stop
Me?

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? nope

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Probably 5

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Not since I was maybe 7

17. How old is your mattress? I would guess they are all over 8 years old

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Right now I am doing the quilt thing, though I do love me a comforter, and I have enjoyed a heating blanket on cold nights.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Any creature or human i don't own

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? A murderer.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: